I've Learned Too Much I've Learned Too Much

Loved this story! It didn't give away to much, yet gave enough to keep me watching till the end. Really good stuff!

Cheeto Fingers Cheeto Fingers

Thought it was pretty good. The voice acting could been a little better here and there but otherwise enjoyed it.

Add- On Add- On

The pink ball looks practically real! Hey, I love the idea and it was interesting to watch, but i give it a 3.5 only because it isn't something I'd likely watch more than once. You may already know this but the part when the character pole vaults, the landing was "too smooth" causing it too look unnatural. Other than that, nice job!

rockondnet responds:

Hi Postacmusic

Thanks for the kind words. There are a few things I would do differently now. If i gave it more time i'm sure it would have had more weight in it. Thanks for the comment.

Need A Blowjob? Need A Blowjob?

Excellent work!!! 5 stars, enough said!

Public Urination Public Urination

I liked the art in this and the idea was a good one. But to get a 5 star, I would've liked to have seen a little smoother animation, and a little stronger script writing. If the main character was showing he had to pee really bad at the beginning (thus giving him a reason to pee there) it would've been a lot more humorous. Also while in the jail, again if you could show the main character having to pee once more but then realizes there's no toilet, the comical delivery would've been a lot stronger.

Other wise this has a lot of potential and keep at it!

The Life of a Creeper The Life of a Creeper

lol I really enjoyed this! The music was a perfect fit, and voice acting was very well done! The details in the facial expressions were great along with the animation in my opinion. keep doing what you do! 5 star!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks for the great review!

Hot Cakes 2 Hot Cakes 2

Great stuff! The writing for this was fluid and the voices were just on point. Let me know if there's another!

Snow Hare Snow Hare

This was an extremely well done animation. I love the style or the art and the motion was smooth and the non smooth parts gave it personality. I'm glad you were able to handle the rough time through creativity, there really is no better cure. Your friend lives on through this beautiful piece you've created. Great Job.

ShawnBranden responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope he does. Thanks!

The Weight The Weight

This story was put together very nicely fusing the rolls of the supporter and upset. Great reminder of the powerful friendship truly is.

Obsolete Obsolete

Amazing job. This style of animation was so well done, had a great choice of color selection, and an excellent use of lighting (probably my favorite quality about this animation). I only wish this story went on! Does the main character fix his buddy up? Was he inspired by that toy to take action for, or against something?! Who knows. All I know is that this was a treat to watch and for that I thank you.