Labyrinth: SoS Labyrinth: SoS

Awesome game! Love the character design, level designs, the music is awesome, and the animations in between levels are very well done! Game play is simple enough and the power ups really make the game fun. I mean who doesn't like blowing stuff up? Only things that bothered me a tad was up (or space) not being jump and the action buttons not working for me on full screen. Nothing "game" changing though. Keep it up!

PestoForce responds:

Thanks for the great review!

Little Scribbles Little Scribbles

This has to be one of the best games I've played so far. Why? Because of the awesome scribble art, the various challenges in this game that never stop keeping you on your toes, and just down right fun. That first monster freaked me out a little though lol. Great job, this is definitely a home run game!

Wall of Fingers Wall of Fingers

Super awesome and addictive game! Love the art, color pallet, music, difficulty, and abilities (especially the choice of which ability you want for the level). Only thing I don't like is having only one life for five levels. It's a bit annoying but It makes it a little more challenging. Great job mate!

Abduction Abduction

I like the idea and story for this game, but it's just.....boring. This game requires absolutely no skill what so ever and it gets old really fast. Maybe think about making this more...challenging (like the ship is smaller, moves, and the player has to hit the ship to stop it from abducting people on the street). Also it takes "grandpa" way to long to collect the money. There needs to be a way for the player to collect coins (by clicking or something) and have the opportunity to get more or less money based on how well the player is playing. Sorry, I can only give this a 1 for its idea and it existing (as in time was spent to make it).

Awful Rower Saga: Part I Awful Rower Saga: Part I

Thought it was fun (minus the fact that there's a way to beat the highway stage without pressing a button). wish it was a little longer actually but I enjoyed the various obstacles and stages. the music was awesome too.

Sandwich VS Bagel Sandwich VS Bagel

Great and fun game. NG, there's a load screen (for your advertising) that pops up, every single time I die and have to go back to the menu and it's taking me away from playing this game chronically. The load takes forever and sometimes wont go back to the game (with no advertisement either). Hope this can be fixed. I don't think this is the creators problem it's an awesome game!!!

rhys510 responds:

I think that might be my fault sorry - i dont have the file toedit it anymore so this wont be fixed - sorry :/

- thanks :P

Lord of the Flies-SI Lord of the Flies-SI

Great job, the only thing I would say is please make the screen a bit smaller because you can't see the item bar without scrolling down, add some music (contact me if you'd like), and FINISH THE GAME XD. Otherwise I say so far so good!

danman113 responds:

Yeah that was a necessity at the time. My next game will have a decent-sized window.

Must Escape the Temple Must Escape the Temple

Great game. Clear graphics, good background music, and nice hint placement. It was a good difficulty level as well, not to hard not quite that easy (although personally I would've liked it to be a little harder....that's what sh...*ahem*) anyways, Good job!

TwinBots TwinBots

Super fun game! Annoyed me toward the end though trying to get all three guys in the right orger haha but the difficulty was just right!

10 More Bullets 10 More Bullets

Super addictive! Although it's all about chance, it's fun trying to maintain momentum and rhythm when firing. I agree with the comments below that it'd be nice to have a little more control over some things (like maybe some kind of gravity field that slows the ships down or something like that) but i'm happy with the way it is! Awesome game!